Friday, September 18, 2009

Winterrrrrrrr Timeeee....98 days to go....

98 Days till Chrismas......



Well my lovelies,

I am a girl who loves to be able to not worry about leaving the house without a jacket and wearing my little sandals etc....love the summer months but when the nights start to get darker earlier I start to think about Winter time.

I LOVE christmas!!!! absolutely love it....love wrapping up warm, wearing big knits, hats/scarfs etc love winter weather minus the slippery ice...that i can do without and the nasty road conditions but apart from that I can wait...I have got more excited again over the past 4years with my nieces and nephews now in the world...they get some awesome toys and i can be a big kid again woop woop.



I love the snowy weather ... and building snowmen...being cosy inside with my wee booties on and cosy pjs and hoodie and snuggles up with the boy

xoxo

No comments:

Powered By Blogger