Friday, September 18, 2009

I am sailing......


Hello lovelies!!

Sorry it's been ages since i blogged.... not making the best impression am i?? sorry ladies...

So at the moment I am off work for 2 weeks- YAY!! On Monday the boy took me out on his boat....I was a little wary at first as never been sailing before.

I didn't have time to get a little nautical outfit together as he only told me when picked me up what were off to do so was little gutted lol.

It took us 40mins to drive there then when We were driving into the marina car park he decided to tell me I was gonna have to row out to the boat on a dingy! hmmm i thought.....but after a 1omins freak out about it I slowly clambered onto the little boat and got out hte oars and rowed us out to the yacht. It's a tough workout rowing lol.



Me Rowing the little boat.....attractive lifebelt i know...i look like a chipmunk with chubby face!!

Next, I had the tricky part of getting from the little boat on to the yacht....hmmm....surprisingly I managed it and let the boy get the boat set up. I sat and looked at the pretty view lol. We decided to sail across to millport for lunch ..... as the wind was low we had to use the motor but the weather was amazing and I decided to work on my tan....only to find the boy had already had the thought and left me incharge grrr....Had a lovely lunch in the sunshine then I decided we should sail.....again I was put in charge and had lots of fun making the boat go round in circles.

It was an amazing day so much better than had thought....got a little work done on my tan too.

Little boring blog I know....apologies but wanted to share with ya what been doin... xoxo


No comments:

Powered By Blogger