Saturday, September 19, 2009

COLOUR ME CORAL...


I am absolutely loving the colour coral just now....I know we are approaching A/W and Coral is a summery colour but I love it...

I already have loadsa coral colour nailvarnishes .....but I am now going to look out for :



I am also thinking this week I am planning a shopping trip on maybe wed or thurs to buy new make up collection as I am looking for 'The Perfect' foundation for me and think I am also going to finally buy:



It makes me feel good inside when I wear the colour and I am looking for a nice coral cardi and top....any suggestions??

I spotted a gorgeous new Ka today and it was a coral colour --- eeeeeeek I WANT IT!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Steph & The Spaniels said...

love coral :) I've got the Barry M 296 Nail Paint in coral- so nice.
I got that new Benefit for xmas too- xcited to use it x

Powered By Blogger