Monday, September 7, 2009

Links of London




Helloooooooo lovely ladies,

The boy was down in Geordieland for work overnight and bought me a wee pressie he said....i was excited expecting the Twilight dvd but no it was much more special...(well maybe lol a little bag with edward would be yummy) He got me a Links of London bracelet...woop woop.




He letting me choose the first charm bt I am so indecisive and thought i'd come to you's for help!!!?

Firstly, I thought of this one as he gave me the bracelet and he is a pilot...


Then I really liked this one but its £550!!!!!!! but it is purdie....and sparklie....eeeek



or.......for good luck....



For my name...duuhhhhhhhhhhhh lol...


I also quite like the wee bikini and the snowflake etc....if anyone can recommend some please lete me know.. am going to go to the links of london store at the weekend....so replies before then be appreciated cheers lovelies...


xoxo

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I love the little plane! So cute. I would love a Links bracelet. x

Sparklesteph84 said...

ye think i gotta get the plane first since he bought me it it be nice to choose that one first he'd be so excited.....my little plane geek lol xoxo

Unknown said...

I LOVE Links of London, my bf got one for me for Xmas this year with the starfish charm on it. I'm undecided about adding more charms or not as I quite like just the one. Have to say the sparkly star one is really pretty- very £££ though- eek! What a lovely bf you have- lucky girl! :)

Sparklesteph84 said...

@ Beautyjunkielondon thanks chick....I am very lucky...keeps treating me when i don't deserve it he lovely...I loving the sparkly star...unsure he'll stretch to buy it though haha. I know what you mea about adding more than one charm as some look little tacky when totally covered but I love charms and think i want a few on it... whats ur's like? xoxo

Powered By Blogger