Saturday, September 19, 2009

Soaper Heroes


This morning I went to Silverburn with the boy...I was feeling sorry for myself still so he bought me a starbucks and some wee treats in the stores.

We went into boots and I noticed they had all of the xmas gifts on the shelves.....i actually yelped with excitement am so excited about the buying pressies and wrapping them up then watching people's faces as they open them.

I went to look at the digital cameras and when we left the store he opened his bag and handed me this.....



I was so excited...he said it was to make me smile - it did :))

Included in the gift set is -

- Clean on me
- Richteous Butter
- Flake Away
- Girligo
- Hair Supply

They are all small travel sizes.

I am really excited about trying these products out. Has anyone used them before?? If so are they any good? I have only really used the hand food cream which is my ultimate fav hand cream...I've even caught some of the boys stealing some at work when i away at printer lol.

Please let me know your views on the products... thanks girlies xoxo

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I got so excited seeing all the Xmas gifts too!

You will love Clean on Me, and no doubt the other products too. I love S&G sooo much!

xx

Powered By Blogger