Monday, September 7, 2009

To Trust or Not to Trust??

Well ladies, I have decided that it is getting to that time of year again where my UGGS make a reappearance however they are a little battered now and I fancy brand newies for this season.

I am trying to decide between......

Chocolate Ugg Boots 5815 Classic Tall the classic tall boots in Chocolate...... or.....


Chestnut Ugg Boots 5825 Classic Short the classic short boots in Chestnut.....


I have found a website who sell them discounted however I don't know if I can trust them to be real ones or not....but to be able to buy both the pairs I want for the price of one am pretty much sold to the idea. .anyone heard of the site... uggsoflondon? I might buy them from them as have free shipping includeded altho will have a looooooooooooooooonnnngg wait to get them...

Does anyone know of any other websites that can be trusted and can get the boots at discounted price?

hmmmm which ones to buy??? any help????

xoxo

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I personally don't trust any discounted websites or Ebay.

I would only buy them from a shop like Office or Schuh or the official website. At least that way they are definitely real.

xxx

Sparklesteph84 said...

Thanks chick...was trying them on in office at weekend and bf said would buy me them but I decided to try elsewhere but might let him buy them now and save my pennies for other goodies yay xoxo

Victoria said...

A couple of places are doing a sale on certain Uggs at the moment. It's only like £20 - £30 off but it helps!

xx

Sparklesteph84 said...

cool thanks girlie....will keep eye out for them...really appreciate your response am a newbie and wondered if anyone would actually ready my blogs....lots to be done....if not i happily ramble on to myself lol xoxo

Powered By Blogger