Friday, September 25, 2009

Newwwww Hair....

Hey ladies,

On wednesday I went into town shopping and decided I was in desperate need of a hair makeover - cue a quick dash into rainbow rooms for a standby appointment....yay!!

I went in to the hairdressers clueless as to what I wanted except to keep the length. I ended up with a trim and some layers put thru it.....and a little colour change.

Over the past few months my hair has been gradually getting lighter and I was considering going blonde....until I saw these piccies of me with darker hair and thought it was best suited for the colder winter months (eeeeeek can't wait!!)

This is me before with my lighter hair ......






This is the darker shades I have coloured my hair at home with before.....






And this is it now....






































Colour close up...




Sorry It's not very clear of the cut and is a total mess but weather here not been great so got caught in wind and rain....plus been at dentist and face swollen so making really squinty looks lol :((
I got it back down to natural shade and added a reddish tint to it....planning on a purple tint next time and maybe a few highlights.

I will try get some more photos of it over next few days to show you a clearer picture of the style i've got.....

Overall, I am really pleased with it my hair looks and feels healthier now -YAY!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
We are a brand new Scottish Fashion Magazine. Check us out and if you like us, add us to your blogroll. We have added you!

www.thecovetedmag.com

x

Tina A. said...

Great hair colour, I think it brings out your eyes more than the one before!!!

xx

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Love ur new colour :)

Anonymous said...

Your new cut & colour looks fantastic on you! :) x

Powered By Blogger