Saturday, May 8, 2010

My new little obsession


hello Lovelies!! 


This is just a short little blog to tell you about my new little thannnng...



I have a brand new obsession ladies, I have finally discovered 'The Hills' I know I am about 4years late in watching it. But I am currently off work to rest for a while and have got into the show. I believe it has spiralled from the show ' Laguna Beach' is that correct? I dunno. But for those who don't know about the show it is a programme that follows the personal lives of several people living in LA. I now wanting to move to LA for a few months seems such a fun place to chillout in. 




I downloaded all of season 1 from itunes and watched it on my commute to and from work each day then the boy was really sweet and bought me season 2 which I watched in a day now he got me season 3 which i am currently in the middle of watching. 

From the start I was not a Heidi fan, I thought that she was a little bit irritating but fun also. Steph1088 told me if I didn't like Heidi at the start that I would start hating her....it's true I am but to be honest I am blaming it all on that idiot spencer ( i wanna punch you in the face) pratt. Seriously, whats up with this guy?!? 


As for the other ladies, I have become a huge Lauren Conrad fan, I love her style. I have just finished her first book ' LA Candy' and hoping to read the follow on 'sweet little lies'. I think she has natural beauty and love the different ways she styles her hair. I have now started the search for 'the black hairband' lol. SO, if you know where i can get one let me know please ladies.



Any of you's had this little obsession or am i the lonely sado on this one?!? lol

mucho loves xx

No comments:

Powered By Blogger