Friday, April 9, 2010

500 Days of Summer

Evening Lovelies,




Today I got off my train and decided as it was a nice evening that I’d walk home from town…it was only a 40min walk and I really enjoyed it loosened me up for my day 2 shred which I completed once I got in.


Today the lovely little mailman left me a package….eeeek I got 500 days of summer on dvd. The pilot is on lates today so I decided to watch the movie tonight. All I can say is ….. wow!!! I really enjoyed the story of this movie. It brought back my old love for Joseph Gordon Levitt. I used to have a massive crush on him in 3rd rock from the sun and ’10 things I hate about you’. He has grown up into such a raaaarrrrrrr fine specimen of a man ;)






I am a sucker for a romantic movies and this is defo a keeper. I love the character of Tom, I won’t go into the movie cos some of you may not have seen it and I don’t wanna ruin it for you but I highly recommend it to you all. The Soundtrack is awesome too. For those who have seen it…..PEeeeeenissss!! hehe am mature huh? Lol






Here are a few shots of the gorgeous Joseph for you all to ooogle over!











mwah xx

2 comments:

alexandra said...

woww rekindled my love for him haha! also glad i'm not the only one who though he was cute in 3rd rock from the sun! definately need to watch this film :) x

Sparklesteph84 said...

@alexandra - thanks glad is someone else out in the world that liked him in 3rd rock haha....lmk once u seen movie xx

Powered By Blogger