Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer in a Bottle by Soap & Glory


Hello ray of sunshine

Recently we have been having gorgeous weather and last night I was spritzing some of my favourite body moisturising mist onto my slightly pink arm after a day lazing in the sunshine and couldnt help myself but smile

This smile made me wanna share my love for this product and entice you all to go out buy it and smile along with me

What is the product I hear you cry?





It is the gorgeous Girligo by Soap & Glory

What do the Company say about this product?

A fragranced spray-on body moisturising mist. Do your own flirty work: Spritz Girligo™ on all-over post shower for temptingly fragrant, softer, smoother, more supple skin.

Scented with a tempting blend of bergamot, peach, strawberry, jasmine, mandarin and musk.

Results: Sensible men have been driven to dizziness by this moisturising mist.


What do I think of the product? 

AMAZINGGGGGG!! this spray on body moisturising mist has the most gorgeous scent, it is like a summer in a bottle!! This product always manages to release happy thoughts for me. I started using the product last summer and not stopped using it since.

The spray has surprisingly lasted me much longer than I thought it would, I only need a few wee spays and rub it in and I smell of summer.It is fantastic value for money which i think is about £5 or £6 but I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.


The bottle is very easy to use and dispenses the right amount of product per spray, the product is a thin white liquid which will run as soon as hits the skin. One spray will cover quite a large area and it dries quickly. 


The fragrance lasts very well with Girligo and I have sometimes worn this without perfume and had many compliments on how nice my perfume is...hehe it is one of the favourites with the boys to ;) 

I love the fact that Soap and Glory have so many products in this range with the same great smell, so you can layer products very easily and smell scrumtious!


Overall

This is a fantastic product well worth the price tag and looks stylish on every girls bathroom shelf. It will moisturise your skin making it feel smooth and silky. The scent will linger on your skin for hours after and you will find yourself sniffing yourself cos its such a clean fresh scent which will release many a happy thoughts. 


This is a beauty shelf must have so skip your way down to your nearest Soap and Glory stockist and snap up summer in a bottle for silky smooth moistured skin 

Mucho Love xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this :D It has such a gorgeous smell and it really moisturizes my skin post shower :D xx

Miss Blogitis said...

Ive never tried Soap and Glory stuff before but got heel genius today so cant wait to try it!

Ive given you a wee award over on my blog! http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/

Lisa xx

Powered By Blogger