Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NOTD - Deceit


Evening girlies,

I am a day late in this post but here is my Monday NOTD it is George @ Asda's colour in Deceit.








This is a very dark grey, almost black shade with a silver glitter through it ... it is a lovely shade I reallly like it however it does chip quite easily...prob due to the price but if you apply a good quality top coat it will last longer .
I tend to avoid nail paints containing glitter as much as i'm a girl who loves a bit of sparkle I find that a lot of nail paint which contains glitter takes  me three times longer to remove than normal matt colours. However, this George Nail Paint only needs one swipe and it is removed....yay!! 


George at Asda has some lovely shades especially pastels if you like those....I have a few more George Nail Colours and will do another wee blog to show these all to you.....





This is the majority of my collection.....I fret it is not as large as I would like it but i am working on it girlies :) if you have any colours to recommend please please please comment below or tweet me or ping me on my details below..


muchos love xx

PING - Sparklesteph
Twitter  - Sparklesteph84

No comments:

Powered By Blogger