Monday, May 10, 2010

Wishes....two years

Hello Gorgeous Girlies!!

I hope you are all have had a nice weekend and a not too bad a Monday. 

Some of you will know I am going through a slighting rough time at the moment and been feeling pretty low about myself and my life...work/friends etc. I have been spending my time getting lost in The Hills and my books etc to escape reality. In doing this I have come across a few things I would like to put down today as my wishes for the next two years....




Wish number One



Chanel J12 Watch

I asked on twitter yesterday did anyone know where I could get a good replica of the watch as I do not see myself being able to afford the 'real thang' in the next couple of years and was pointed in the direction of argoooos for the sekonda version of the watch for only £19.99 so I am now thinking I will be popping in to my local argos and getting the watch in both white and black...anyone know of any other good replicas of the watch please leave me a note 

Wish number Two



Chanel Medallion Tote

This bag is lush, I spotted this on Lauren Conrad in 'The Hills' she was given it as a Christmas present and boy was I jealous and it was instant love for me....I love love love bags and would love this under my Christmas tree this year


Wish number Three



House

Me and the boy currently live beside the River Clyde in Glasgow and have an amazing view of the City. However it is only a 1 bedroom flat and we were at the garden centre at the weekend and would love to have a house and a garden

Wish number Four




Pretty Jewellery especially my first Tiffanys bracelet or necklace - The boy had been told he must get my engagement ring from tiffanys lol I've found some gorgeous rings on their website

Wish number Five



Vegas Baby

yep I have been watching The Hangover and would love to go to Vegas...has anyone been? Is it as good as they say? I was watching This morning today and they were interviewing the couple who were married within 17hours in Vegas.....crazy things really happen there.

Wish number Six



Fairy Godmother

Sadly, my life has been full with sadness and loneliness. I've been feeling very low and could do with a fairy godmother to give me a little guidance

Wish number Seven



Make Up

I have seen so much make up I wanna buy but I have set myself the challenge of finishing what I have in my make up storage before allowed to buy any newbies for my collection. Also the new goodies i'd love to buy are all sooooo expensive :(

Wish number Eight



Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

yes I am wanting one....I have wanted one of these for a long long time and would love to finally own one of these beauties

Wish number Nine



Travelling

I have not had a real holiday in FOUR years, that's right pickles....FOUR years!! Earlier this year my boy took me to Alicante for us to go see his parents new villa that they bought out there the end of last year. Although that was not a real holiday as we were there for only 5days :(
However, in 25 days........I am going to Egypt woop woop  I would love to travel loads I have always wanted to travel and go on exciting adventures....

I'd love to go back to California and live in LA for 3 months be amazing......proper chillout which is much needed...

Wish number Ten



Happiness

I wanna be the old me the girl I was two years ago before I went downhill. I was such a fun outgoing bubbly girl until two years ago and I made a bad choice with my career which I regret. Hopefully I can find a way out of the hell i'm currently in and I find the old me again....*fingers crossed*

Thanks for reading.... mucho loves xx

all images are taken from google image search

No comments:

Powered By Blogger