Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time to stop being negative...

Hello beauties

The other day a few of you may have seen a tweet from myself saying I have deleted my youtube vids and about to delete twitter and blog. After speaking to a few of you and my boy I've decided to wait a while and see how I feel. 

I have been going through a little bit of a rough time at the moment and not quite thinking straightly and having more bad days than good days. 

I have been feeling very lonely and down and the other day I just felt like all I was doing was spending time on my own and talking to myself and felt alone and sad that I didn't have anyone to talk to. I felt everything was against me and nobody wanted to be friends with me. I had a little breakdown that day and was pretty hard on myself but after a chat with the boy I realised I need to stop being negative and look forward to things like my holiday I going on on Friday to Eygpt which will be great to get away and relax properly and hopefully come back more positive and like the old steph again 
*fingers crossed* 

Thank you for reading as always

xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thats good that your not gonna delete your blog or twitter! I think your blog is really good.

I know exactly how you're feeling and it can be really tough at times so if you ever need anyone to talk to or wanna go for a coffee or something then just let me know.

Lisa xx

Ess-Jay24 said...

Glad your not deleting! Just subscribed to your blog and twitter etc. and really enjoy reading your blog.
Know how you feel tho been there myself :( so hope you feel better soon!
Have a good time on ya hols n geat bday! :)

Steph
xXx

Powered By Blogger