Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Pure - Bloggers Panel






Hiya girlies, 

A wee while ago My Pure tweeted asking for some bloggers to join their review panel. I am one of the lucky girlies to be on the My Pure review panel. My Pure was started in 2004 by Simon Golding, all their products are made from natural organic ingrediants and none of their products are tested on animals. 

What do they say?

The basic principle behind mypure is that cosmetics, toiletries and home cleaning products made from natural & organic ingredients are easier on our bodies and less likely to cause problems like allergic reactions and skin sensitivity. Products made from natural ingredients are less polluting during manufacture and they biodegrade quickly after use. Great for you, even better for earth. . . Of course, it goes without saying, but we'll say it anyway, NONE of the products stocked at mypure have been tested on animals


My Pure have 3 promises that all their products are: 

Non-toxic
Non-irritating
Non-sensitising

I only received my products for testing a little late in the month so I have only had a couple days to test these products. I have had a lot of fun testing these and love the fact that they are all free from nasty chemicals as promised by My Pure.

I would like to add that these products have been sent to me(and some other bloggers) to review. If I do not wish to review any of the products My Pure have requested for these to be returned to them which I think is totally fair. I am very excited about these products and interested in testing out natural organic products and I can promise you all an honest review from myself. 


The three products I have received to review this month are 



*Lovea Bio L'Argan Shampooing Brilliance*
*Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum*
*[A'Kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Mist*

Each of these products can be bought on the My Pure website here they have an incredible range of natural products available on their website and I recommend you all go check it out! I have been recommending this to everyone.

xx

No comments:

Powered By Blogger