Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cecelia Ahern Reads....

Morning Lovlies,

There is nothing I love more than snuggling up with a cuppa and a good book to get lost into. I love leaving reality and entering the world of a book. I will admit I have not yet read a "serious" type book like crime etc I stick to the lighter chicklit types but I am open to try out some other sorts.

One author who i can't compliment enough is Cecelia Ahern. Cecelia wrote her first novel at 21years old and you will all now know it as a well known romantic movie ' PS I LOVE YOU' feat the ssschhmexy mr butler yummmmy.

I have read her novels:
Ps I Love You


Where Rainbows End


If You Could See Me Now


A Place Called Here


Thanks For The Memories


The Gift




And Still To Read:

The Book of Tomorrow




I find her books so easy to read and love getting lost in each of them they are all heart warming, unique, funny and romantic. She is a beautiful writer who I would recommend. I am always excited to read her next novels...I have discovered she has written some short stories too and on the look out for these too. 

I lurrrrrve reading 'easy' books and found loads in my local charity shops and in the supermarkets( the books which are reduced to £1) I am currently reading one I bought in Asda reduced from £6.99 to £1 called ' The Secret Shoppers Revenge' by Kate Harrison. If you have any recommendations please let me know.....

Addtionally, I have 3 duplicates of a couple of her books if anyone would be interested I can post these on to you..no fee.

Thanks for reading lovelies...if you would like a review on each of her books let me know and I will be happy to do so.

xx


p.s. if you are interested in reading a little more on Cecelia Ahern here is a link to her homepage,cecelia-ahern

No comments:

Powered By Blogger