Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gleetastic

It's official  - I've been sucked in by Glee





I will admit to being a Gleek and I don't really care what anyone has to say about it because i've been feeling so down and rubbish the past while and when I watch Glee i've found myself getting lost in their daft little gleeky world and it always makes me smile....ahhhhhh.


Over the past few episodes I've been admiring Emma's outfits..she has a cute style and I am a lover of cardi's myself. I wish I had the figure to pull off some of her looks for the office tho.


I will admit at first I was a little unsure about the show and thought it was ridiculous however now I've been enjoying finding out what songs they've chosen to cover each week and loved the mash up's episode Vitamin D. I been getting up and dancing along to each song.




I not quite sure if i'm begining a little crush on Puck ( played by Mark Salling ) it may be beacuse in my teenage days I went out with a guy similar looks to him....well mixture of him with the hair and sean william scott.




Anyways, as I said i'm enjoying it  and it makes me smile and that's all that matters to me right now. Been missing my smiles...

go on be a gleeek

xx


Images courtesy of Google Images.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger