Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
Okay so once again I dropped off the face of the earth for some much needed time out. I went to Dubai over Christmas and New Year and had a fantastic time.  I have come back and after one day I was already fed up with my life here and booked my next flight out to Dubai...a week on Tuesday I’m jetting back off to Dubai for 3 weeks J yay!

I had a fabby time whilst I was visiting the boy the past few weeks and love exploring new places. I managed to get myself lost in a couple of the malls although spent most of my shopping in the Dubai mall as it was just across the road from the apartment. I bought loads and will get a haul up for you all shortly.

I was worried that after eating out every day/night that I would have gained a few pounds however yesterday I went to boots and used the weight machine (like every other month) and discovered over the past 3 months I’ve lost a stone!! I honestly can’t believe it! So happy as I was pretty cut up at seeing my holiday photos from June and seeing how much weight I had actually put on and now I’m focussed on the wedding in June this year I’m determined to get my body in shape. I bought by first pair of ‘proper’ running trainers whilst I was away and new running gear and now back into exercising regularly. In Dubai wandering the streets is not very relaxing and enjoyable as it’s more of a stressful journey as there are hardly any pavements and driving is……crazy!
Here are a couple photos from my trip…hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New year and best wishes for an amazing 2011!!
xx












xx

1 comment:

Miss Blogitis said...

Looks like you had a great time hun! I would love to go to Dubai :) xx

Powered By Blogger