Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleigh Bells Ring....are you Sunbathing??





Hey hey, 


There's only 33 days till Christmas....I love Christmas!! It's my favourite time of year, presents, mulled wine, family, friends, snow ,hot chocolate, fires, snuggles etc 


Although this year instead of being playing in the snow at home in scotland.....


Snowy Evening | Flickr - Photo Sharing!




I'll be lapping up the sunshine here......


TumblrO Desejo de Conhecer Dubai e Abu Dhabi Voando Emirates « Desejo VibreLeve

Yeah ladies, i'm off to Dubai for Christmas...this will be the first time i've been away from home and my family for Christmas...it's going to be strange. I'm going with the boys parents to visit him as he isn't able to come home for Christmas :( 

I cannot wait to see my boy, he had to move to Dubai 2 and a half weeks after we got engaged

Where are you spending Christmas?

xx
Images taken from Iheartit

No comments:

Powered By Blogger